Sunday, December 8, 2013

how could I forget



I remember the way you looked at me.. 

I remember that feeling of falling.
I remember saying my first swear word because of you and how good it felt coming out of my mouth.
I remember the lies you told me.
I remember the best way to get to your house.
I remember your favorite color, your birthday, and your favorite movie.
I remember watching that movie with you..

I remember our first kiss and how good it felt.
I remember the night you left angry.
I remember how mad I was that you would do that to me. 



I remember moving on and not caring anymore.
 I remember forgetting your birthday.
I remember all the bad times and none of the good.
I remember forgetting how good that kiss felt.
I remember forgetting where you lived and what your favorite color was

Then I see you and...


I remember.


1 comment: